Welcome to my health tips page – the place where all your veggie questions will find their answers. When I first switched to a plant-based diet I had a LOT of questions and thankfully I discovered helpful books and websites which gave me the answers.
No, We Don’t Only Eat Carrots! – Plant-Based Food For Humans answers the key questions – ‘Why go vegan?’ and ‘But meat makes me strong! Doesn’t it?’ but I know you’ll have many more questions and like me you’ll want the answers. The following books and websites are very informative.
- Dr T. Colin Campbell – ‘The China Study’
- Dr Joel Fuhrman – ‘Eat To Live’
- Jane A. Plant – ‘Your Life In Your Hands’
- Dr Michael Greger – ‘How Not To Die’
Frequently Asked Questions
- What’s the healthiest diet for weight control?
- How do you get started on a vegan diet? Click here and here and here for more information and tips.
- Where do you buy veggie food?
- Where do vegans get their protein? Learn more from VRG and Nutrition Facts.
- Where do vegans get their iron? Learn more from VRG and Nutrition Facts.
- Where do vegans get their calcium? Learn more from VRG and Nutrition Facts
The information provided on this website is provided for information purposes only. If you are a patient using this website, you should seek assistance from a health care professional when interpreting these materials and applying them to your individual circumstances. If you have any concerns about your health, consult your general practitioner. Information provided on this website does not imply endorsement of third-party services or products and cannot provide you with health and medical advice.